Asian Centre for Organisation Research & Development
The Asian Centre for Organisation Research and Development (ACORD) was set up in July 1981. On 30th April 1983, ACORD became a Registered Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. ACORD provides its services to a wide range of organizations: Central & State Governments, Social Development sectors, Urban & Rural organizations/ communities, and Bilateral/International Development Organisations.
Presently, ACORD focusses on result improvement, city-wide change management participatory change-management, Public Participation awareness on issues like environment, organization development, good governance, human resource development, and urban/rural development with a Head office in Delhi, and a Field office in Bharatpur, Rajasthan.
ACORD has pioneered in pilot-testing several global “best-practices” and “proven-processes”, pilot – testing & adapting them for practical application in India, to achieve break-throughs in the above fields.
ACORD's MISSION STATEMENT
- Achieve and Sustain World-Class Standards in Facilitating Organisational Effectiveness and Human Resource Development, and urban and rural development.
- Improve Measurable Results for cities Organisations, Communication Groups, & Individuals.
- Improve Facilitated positive change in Organisation through multiple stake holder consensus and good governance.
- Improve Facilitated performance through skill up gradation and effective communication and information and knowledge enhancement.
- Provide world-class services through, training, applied research, and field-projects to social development sectors, urban/rural sectors, health, water, sanitation, environment, poverty allivation, and government sectors.
- Client/People Centered
- Transparency, honesty, entrigating Deliver what it commits to deliver and what it can deliver.